- Application should be sent in the prescribed form along with the course fee at our
- The filled in application should be submitted to the institute on or before the
last date specified. The institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Completed applications with a late fee of Rs. 200/- can also be deposited within
7 days after the last specified date.
- Students need not send/submit their original certificates. The following self attested
documents are to be enclosed along with the filled-up application
- Two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for the verification of the date of birth,
Student's and Father's name.
- Admitted student will be allotted an enrolment number.
- All fees should be paid by A/C payee Bank Draft in favour of ” IIBPS Institute
of Business & Professional Studies” payable at Delhi / Gurgaon.
- Study Material will be sent / issued periodically
- Fee once paid shall neither be returned nor adjusted against any other programme.
- Change of course shall not be considered after enrolment.
- All disputes/claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi.
All admission related queries (including queries for confirmed / provisional admission)
should be sent via email to: email@example.com
If you have any query related to admission, please contact us at:
IIBPS Institute of Business & Professional Studies
B-19,Ground Floor, OLD DLF Colony, Sector-14,
Gurgaon,(Haryana)-122001 , INDIA
Tel.: - 0124-4603400- 429
Website: - www.iibpsonlineedu.com